Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our home

Here's the photos of our new home:



Our backyard. A walking trail goes around the neighborhood and leads to the creek. I don't go down there because of the "Caution: Wildlife" sign. Spare bathKitchen-- laundry room behind bi-fold doors.

Photos of us and other family
Our big tub. I can't wait to take a bath after the baby comes. It actually should help before we go to the hospital. I'm too paranoid to take a bath now.
Dining room
Living room


Living room
Going home outfits for Hayden in different sizes. We'll see which one he'll fit into. He's pretty much covered for 0-3 month outfits.
Sweater that zips up the back and booties plus an afghan that Grandma Gail knitted
And we must not leave Charlotte out of the photos! She's so spoiled.

3 comments:

The Grothaus Gang said...

Thanks for the pix, Lea! Your apartment looks great, especially for a pair of newlyweds! Love the wedding photos that I can see in the backgrounds of some of the pictures--reminds me that I still need to order mine! Take care!

Mima & Papa said...

Wow! I love your furniture. It looks like a very nice apartment with tons of room. Life is treating you well. Lea, you are a great decorator. Love you guys!

KristinRounds said...

Your place looks great! I remember near our apartment in FL, the signs that said "Do not feed or molest the alligators" Doesn't really make an Iowa girl feel too comfortable!!