Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Debbie!

Happy Birthday Grandma! Yesterday I upgraded my bottles and now I don't have to work so hard to eat. Mommy has been working hard with me on my neck muscles and Daddy has been making some weird and funny faces to get me to laugh. I haven't let out a big giggle yet, but I give him big smiles. Mommy got my formula for the plane ride so we don't have to go through too much hassle at security. I can't wait to see you and Grandpa! Love you!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday picture. I can't wait to see you too. You have grown so much. It will be fun to hear you laugh and coo.

Holly said...

What cute pictures. I love the first one with the nice smile!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Debbie! Won't it be nice to have Hayden back here to tell you happy birthday himself? What adorable pics. Love his smile!!!!