Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy First Birthday Sweet Hayden



Happy First Birthday Hayden! The day you were born our lives were complete. You have brought such joy to our lives just being here. From the moment I saw you on that ultrasound screen to seeing you face to face for the first time I loved you. Seeing your happy face when you get up in the morning just lights me up. Your sweet embraces melt my heart. While this first year has had its ups and downs just adjusting to being a parent I could not ask for anything more. I look forward to you growing up and seeing you discover everything for the first time. No matter how mature and grown-up you become, you'll always be our baby boy.

4 comments:

my life said...

How sweet Leah!! Happy birthday Hayden

Kristin said...

I can't believe that he is one already. Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy first birthday big boy! You sure had a nice party with all your friends and family. Love you bunches!!!

Summer said...

I love the slideshow. Amazing how much they change in a year!