Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ava is 4 Months Old!






Ava is wearing the dress that my Aunt Diana got for me when I was a baby. I miss her and I only wish that she was alive to see her in it.


Yesterday we went for Ava's four month checkup and she is 13 lbs. 4 oz., 24 inches long, and her head circumference is 16 inches. She is just under 50% for all measurements. Ava is such a happy baby. She's always smiling and talking. She loves to sit up and loves to play under her activity gym. She's an amazing sleeper and I can't remember the last time either of us had to wake up to feed her. It's usually Hayden that wakes her up in the morning.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww!!! She is too cute!!! and how cool that she's wearing your dress! And she's a tiny peanut huh! Happy 4mths Ava!!

Kristin said...

I can't believe she is four months already. She is soooo cute!

my life said...

aww she looks so cute in Yellow! and what a beautiful smile she has!

3LittleFlowers said...

Wow!!! 4 months already!!! She is just adorable!!

pianogal said...

Have a fun drive to CO!