Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ava's Photo Session


My favorite





This just makes me smile at how amazing she is.


I chose to cut off the bottom portion of her for the real picture since we didn't catch that her legs weren't crossed.


After seeing the Easter Bunny today we went down and let Hayden run around and climb at the play area in the mall. We've been so bad about getting professional pictures done for Ava so I stopped into Kiddie Kandids and did a photo session with her. They LOVED her. She was done with her pictures in half the time it normally takes because she was being so happy.

10 comments:

The Neally Family said...

There are many of just her face because they were doing a "FACES" promotion. In our package we got a trifold with her closeups.

Kristin said...

She is such a happy baby. I could just sit and smile at her all day!

my life said...

those are super!! my fave is the one where she has her eyes squintted shut!! adorable!

Andrea said...

Those turned out SOOO sweet! I love that cute little grin! :)

Summer said...

What a happy girl. She is adorable! I just love that dress on her.

KristinRounds said...

Ahh, you must have been adding the pics when I posted the first time on the other pictures. She is adorable, so happy!!

Emily said...

So cute! I check out your blog frequently, but seldom comment, but everytime I think Ava takes amazing pictures! She sure likes to smile. God bless! (Joel & V's friends)

The Neally Family said...

Oh Thank you so much. That's really sweet.

3LittleFlowers said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!

I just did a major catch up with your blog, and I gotta say that I just LOVE your family!! You guys look so happy and so full of love!!!

Leah said...

Oh my Gosh! Those are great Lea! I love the pic of her with her eyes scrunched closed. They are all fantastic, what a happy baby.