Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vacation Pictures of Hayden



Hayden really likes moving over to the window to check out the ocean and all the people at the beach.

Hayden's hair has gotten some curl to it.

We kept trying to get some pictures of Hayden's hair, but he kept wanting to look at the camera.

Ready to go swimming! We went downstairs and the outside pools were way too cold so we went inside and Hayden practiced all the skills he learned at swim lessons. He was well rested and loved it. Silly mommy got his hat one size too small. It stays on at least. We then went outside to get some lunch and while Hayden stayed in the shade Daddy and Mommy were in the sun. I don't think we were out for more than an hour and Josh and I both got pretty red. I always put sunscreen on my face, but really didn't think being out for that short of time I would get that red everywhere else. The sun can be deceiving when the temperatures aren't that high.

Daddy came around from the other sliding door and sneaked up on him to get a picture. Hayden was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

There he is again looking out the window.

2 comments:

Summer said...

All the pics are adorable! Hayden looks adorable in his swimsuit, and that picture of his big smile is just precious! And I LOVE the curl in his hair. I still can't believe my girls got the straightest hair possible considering how curly mine is.

3LittleFlowers said...

I second that the picture with the swimsuit is just ADORABLE!!! And love the hair!!!!