Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today on this bright and sunny Thanksgiving I have many things to be thankful for. I am forever thankful for my beautiful family. My loving and supportive husband is such a blessing. We laugh together, cry together, and share in many conversations and discussions together. There isn't anything we don't share with each other and we are so close. Hayden and Ava are beautiful and healthy. Hayden makes me smile everyday and he is just the sweetest and most giving child. Ava is such a joy and her smile lights up her whole face, which in turn, makes my heart melt. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm thankful for my parents health and their support. They are always offering to come and visit and spend time with us and with Hayden and Ava. Josh enjoys learning how to fix things around the house from and likes sharing what projects he's interested in taking on. I have a wonderful sister I can call up anytime and share funny stories about Hayden or just have a good chat. I have two beautiful nieces I love and adore. Olivia is the most helpful and loving girl and Emma is a sweetheart and a hoot! I am so happy my sister found her loving husband to take care of her. I am extremely thankful for friends-- especially a big group of women who I've become so close to since being pregnant with Hayden. We tell each other how it is, lean on each other for support and a shoulder to cry on, and share many laughs. If anyone has a problem or needs some parenting advice we are all there for each other. I could not have gotten through two painful pregnancies without them. God is good on this Thanksgiving in 2008!

1 comment:

my life said...

Happy Thanksgiving Neally Family!~ I love Ya!!