Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome Baby Letterman


Yesterday I went up to see Lauren and her new baby girl. She and her husband haven't decided on a name just yet. She was born Saturday morning at 6:57 and was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 21 inches long. I let her borrow my hypnobabies materials that I wasn't able to use and it worked beautifully for her. Four hours from the time she woke up with what she wasn't quite sure at first was the real thing to her being born. Very fast! For those that don't remember, I met Lauren from babycenter before we moved to Missouri and after we got settled in I met up with her and another friend from babycenter. Lauren's first baby, Calvin, was born the same day as Hayden.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How Sweet!! and I am SO MAD at her! NO ONE TEXTED ME! :( lol
Well..I'm glad someone knew and she is a doll! (looks a bit like big brother too!)
Can't wait to meet her now!

The Neally Family said...

Oh no! Maybe you didn't get it because I saw your name on the text list.