Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here's What's Cookin'





Well Josh didn't feel up to putting the kitchen together so I gathered up the screwdriver/drill (since the holes aren't pre-drilled) combo and got to work. It would have been easier without Hayden trying to grab the drill or screws at every chance he got, but we got it done. After he went to bed I was able to get the decals on and set all the food up. When he got up the next morning he was in heaven. He went right to cooking up Mommy and Daddy some eggs and bacon. Yum!

5 comments:

Carlye said...

LOVE IT!!

we'll be over for some hayden specials..:)

(hope you are feeling better..:)

Anonymous said...

I bet Hayden will spend hours cooking. He looks like he is having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

p.s. there is some dispute whether I 'didn't feel up to it' or I thought Lea had said she wanted to put it together. She did say she wanted to put together the Melissa and Doug Kitchen, so I thought she wanted to put this one together too since she didn't get to put the M&D one together.

The Neally Family said...

Haha honey. I really didn't think you felt like it, but I enjoyed putting it together.

3LittleFlowers said...

My girls got a kitchen too, and they LOVE IT!! It is just great!