Friday, February 6, 2009

More for Summer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some more summer outfits I picked up for the kids. Some of Ava's I found in excellent used condition while one was just an older outfit still new with the tags for a much lower cost. Hayden is wearing size 2T tops with 18-24 adjustable waist bottoms that are cinched quite a bit. Some of his 12-18 month shorts could fit him for this year, but I haven't tried them on him again yet. Hopefully a couple pair will fit again for this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute clothes. It has been warmer here too. Looks like Hayden was having fun at the park. Sammy was adopted yesterday to a couple from Wisconsin.

my life said...

what cute bows Ava is sporting *wink*wink*

Summer said...

Aww, too cute! I can't wait to start using our summer clothes. I didn't think I liked Fiesta Flair, but it looks adorable on Ava. And what line is the dark blue dress from? It's gorgeous.

The Neally Family said...

Oh that is the new Coastal Swim. A lot of people don't like it because it's a very thin material (especially for the price), but it's so light and airy. The Fiesta Flair halter is really cute, but it's a little too old for her at this stage.