Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Weekend Visit


Sporting a new haircut

Caught!
Sneaky Hayden snagged the spatula from the pumpkin bars that grandma made and hid in the corner to lick the spatula. Grandma let him have a few extra licks before we put it away.
Josh is becoming interested in wood working. He got a table saw with part of our Christmas money and he got a shop vac for his birthday from my parents. For my share of the Christmas money I got a kitchen island for extra storage and counter space that I should get a picture of soon (and I put it together myself!).
Dad showing Josh the How to Use your Table Saw book that will be sure to come in handy as Josh is learning. He plans to build a workbench in our 3rd garage as his first project.

Last weekend we went up to Iowa to visit my family and we brought Charlotte with us since they are watching her while we go on vacation. We needed an excuse to visit and Charlotte hates to be caged up. We got there after midnight on Friday and got home Sunday night close to midnight again.

2 comments:

pianogal said...

When/where are you going on vacation? I'm counting down the days to spring break! Twelve school days, but I have a horrific week ahead of me...

The Neally Family said...

We're leaving Monday for Orlando for a week. I'm ready for a break.