Saturday, February 6, 2010


A few weeks ago we tried on a bunch of Ava's summer clothes, but I just love her hair in this picture. It's getting so long.

Well I attempted to get some Valentine's pictures, but that didn't work out so well as this was the best one. :(



Yesterday we had speech therapy in Springfield and afterwards I took Hayden to get his haircut and we needed to get him some new shoes since his others were too small. I stopped into Jelly Beans since it was next door and picked some out for him and I was able to get him to sit down and try them on while he was playing in the play area. He is wearing a size 10!!! This is what he got and he really likes them:

I also picked up some toe nail polish for Ava. It's from a company called Piggy Paint. The nail polish is non-toxic, odorless, and kid-friendly. During snack time this morning Ava was distracted enough to let me paint her toes in this cute bubble gum color.
Later on I tried to do her fingernails but she wasn't in a very good mood since she wouldn't nap and it was close to dinner time.

No comments: