Monday, February 4, 2008


Our Drooly McDrools-A-Lot still wears a bib a lot otherwise his clothes would be soaked within a couple minutes as we found out tonight. It looked like Hayden ran 5 miles by seeing his t-shirt.



I can never decide which picture I like the best. Here's Hayden in his exersaucer. He loves spinning around and playing with all the toys and babbling at them. We had a good time at our Superbowl party. We invited the Schmickle's over and Josh had a lot of fun cooking. He made chili, a cheese ball, grape prosciutto/cheese appetizer, beanie weenies, and tacos. Too bad he doesn't cook any other time. Just kidding. Love you, honey! He did such a great job and I'm glad I let him take over to plan this. I tried getting a picture of Hayden with Jack, but I didn't catch them together in time to snap the picture.

6 comments:

The Grothaus Gang said...

I passed up on several excersaucers at garage sales last year b/c they were still marked around $30 in EUC. I didn't realize that they were almost $100 new! I missed out on some good deals! We have one mom got from someone at work that they actually walk and spin themselves in a circle, but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the new ones have. Looks like Hayden has a ball with his! Does he ever not smile? Such a cutie!

Carlye said...

We had lots of SuperBOWL FUN---GO NEW YORK....

:)

KristinRounds said...

Wow, I wish I had been at your super bowl party, those are some of my favorite foods. Then I wonder why my cholesterol is high!!

Kristin said...

I would have to say picture number 3 is my fav. – he looks so mischievous.

Anonymous said...

mimi said...

Yes, I heard about the deal Josh made with you that he'd do all the cooking and clean the entire apartment. Sounds like a deal I couldn't pass up myself. Glad you all had fun together and how 'bout them Giants. We were thrilled the Patriots got beat out (them cheaters).

Anyway, looks like you have a nice exersaucer for Hayden. Glad he is enjoying it. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

The party was fun, I have to say Lea did do a lot in cleaning the townhouse for it. It wasn't a big deal but it was fun to prepare the food and the company was stellar, the game was good too.