Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Houston we have a climber!"


Here's Hayden trying really hard to get to the button to turn the tv off. When we went to the playground I didn't even think anything of him climbing the toys there...until we got home! He then started climbing all the boxes that he could and as you can see here climbing on other things too. I guess he takes after me because before I could walk I wheeled a kitchen chair over to the counter, climbed the chair, then got on the counter, and then somehow ended up on top of the refrigerator!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

That refrigerator story is hilarious!!! It's amazing how they just know how to climb stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, Lea! It is pay back time for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't fun?

Anonymous said...

Wait til he starts walking...then the real fun begins. You can't take your eyes off of the lil explorers for a second or they're in to something, huh? Hope the packing is coming along. Not sure if I despise packing or unpacking more. And to think some people move every couple years or so. Not for me. Do you have to do anything to your new home or is it "move-in ready"? Good luck with the move!

3LittleFlowers said...

LOL.... Get ready for some fun!!!!

Summer said...

Savannah is a climber too. I bet they'd have a blast getting into trouble together!