Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's been 4 weeks already??? :(














Today we went to get Ava's one month pictures taken and the pictures turned out really nice. We were really pleased. After we got home I was replacing some pictures in the frames and pulled out Hayden's one month pictures and for comparison Hayden weighed 11 lbs. and Ava is just a little over 8. I couldn't believe it. No wonder Ava's clothes are so big on her when Hayden was out of his newborn sizes almost right away. I just can't believe she's a month old already. It's hard seeing my newborn grow up and sometimes I wish they'd stay that little forever, but now that Hayden is older I have much to look forward to with Ava. I think if I always wanted a newborn around we would end up like the Duggars (in case you're out of the cable loop, they're a family with almost 18 biological children)!! Yikes!

7 comments:

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, hun. It is flying by, isn't it? Anytime you'd like to start marriage negotiations between Ava and Jacob, just let me know. ;)

The Grothaus Gang said...

Your pictures turned out great as usual! I think my faves are the one with Hayden holding Ava's hand and the one with Ava in pearls. So cute! Some of the pictures really show off how much hair she has! I can't believe it's been one month already. It sounds like you have been really blessed to have such great babies. As you said, maybe you'll just keep going!

Andrea said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pics Lea!!!!! and sniffle to her being 4weeks. It really goes way too fast! Hope y'all are doing well and you're recovering good! Miss you guys!!!

my life said...

great pictures of your wonderful family!! Ava looks like a doll and Hayden is quite the lil man.. you will cherish those pictures for years to come.. even the crying ones

Anonymous said...

How cute. My fave is the same as Ali's -- that is priceless!! Where does the time go? And to think some people can't wait until their kids get older -- I say enjoy every stage and every moment. They'll be grown up before you know. Happy one month birthday just a tad bit early. Love you!!!

Holly said...

What great pictures! I have an inner Duggar-voice telling me I want more kids, but I'm NOT listening to it!

It is sad though when they get older... even just a little older!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwww... you guys really are a beautiful family, and it is just amazing how fast the time has past!! Wow!!