Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Little Peanut




Ava has been such a great baby. We couldn't ask for anything different. She now weighs about 8 lbs. 4 oz. She is super cuddly and I love taking naps with her. :) We've been seeing a lactation consultant to help us with breastfeeding and we're doing a lot better. We're not exclusively breastfeeding yet, but I'm trying to build up a supply in order for her to not have to supplement anymore or at least not for every feeding. Hayden has been loving her a bit more every day and acts really concerned when she cries and tries to help her by pushing her in her swing. Hayden has really been into sharing his toys and absolutely loves his books.

2 comments:

pianogal said...

She's really starting to change, I don't know who she looks like now. I'm glad you're having better success with bf. I can't wait to meet her, but I'm not sure that will happen for a while!

Holly said...

By the way, Josh has never looked more like Chevy Chase than in this picture!