Monday, October 8, 2007

4 Month Stats


We just got back from Hayden's check-up and he weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz., is 27 inches long, and his head circumference is 18 1/4 inches. He is off the charts for weight and head and is over 95th percentile for length. He was so brave for his shots and only cried a little bit. I'm sure he'll be more cuddly for the next couple of days.

Hayden rolled over all the way yesterday. We knew it was coming because he had been rolling to his side for quite a while. He finally decided to roll all the way over to his tummy. Too bad Daddy wasn't home to see it.

4 comments:

KristinRounds said...

I think that is about what Luke weighed at 1 year. I remember he was still a couple pounds under 20, so we kept his seat facing backwards for a long time!!

The Neally Family said...

Yep I weighed 18 lbs. or so at a year as well. His next car seat rear faces to 33 lbs. so that's good.

Anonymous said...

Lea,
You weighed 18 lbs at a year and if I remember, 19 lbs at age 2.

The Grothaus Gang said...

I've been hearing that Hayden is getting to be one big "little" boy! Gavin only weighs 23 pounds!