Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



At the pumpkin patch


Gavin, Gunner, and Hayden after trick or treating




Our little monkey

I think these boys are going to become really close friends.

Hurry! Take the picture!

Papa and Vian Neally and Gavin and Gunner Grothaus and Hayden

Sweet Gunner was the only little boy that would cooperate with our pumpkin idea. Hayden made it in the pumpkin, but Gavin wanted nothing to do with it.

Gavin will have a hard time deciding which one is the best one!

For Halloween we all decided to go to the pumpkin patch and find some large pumpkins for the three little ones, Gavin, Hayden, and Gunner. Unfortunately it was very windy and cold and Hayden was not happy. The wind made him feel like someone was blowing in his face, which makes him very angry. But Gavin had a good time with all the activities and we found 3 large pumpkins. After we got home we got the boys dressed up and took them over to the Extension Center in Carthage and made some stops to let people see them all dressed up.

8 comments:

The Grothaus Gang said...

Well, by the time you read this you should be on the last leg of your trek to your new home in Branson. We are so thankful you stopped in Illinois to see us! We had so much fun and are really sad to see you go again. It's comforting knowing we can actually drive to see you now! We'll have to meet in St. Louis some time to shop and stay at a hotel to let the boys swim! They were so precious together! Can't wait to see you again at the wedding. Happy "un"packing!

Anonymous said...

I was sad I didn't get to say goodbye. I thought someone would wake me but I didn't hear a peep. Sure was great to see you but it was too short. Guess we'll see you in Arizona. Hayden sure is a cutie pie and the cutest lil' monkey around. Safe travels and hope unpacking goes well. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for staying with us. We had a blast. I have to get back to work so I can rest up! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made the trip safely. I'm sure you're exhausted after such a long drive. Hope you get rested (as much as you can anyway on the houseboat) and re-energized to get unpacked and settled. I had to get back on to look at the pics again. They are so fun. Love you guys!

The Grothaus Gang said...

I am getting teary eyed seeing the picture of the boys in their pjs again. They just look so sweet! I can't imagine how much fun they are going to have growing up together! See you soon!

pianogal said...

I can't believe we'll see you guys in less than 2 weeks! It looks like your Volo fit in perfectly for the Halloween festivities. Hayden was such a cute little monkey!

Marie

KristinRounds said...

Ahh!! All the boys look so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys. I am really looking forward to vacation time. This next week and a half is crazy, I even have a cake to deliver on my way to the airport for Jenny's wedding!! See you soon!!

Melissa said...

Wow, they are all soo cute!!!