Saturday, October 27, 2007

On the Road Again...

So here we are, back on the Florida turnpike about to partake in a new adventure and chapter in our lives. I'm sitting here in the back seat with Hayden to my left and Charlotte to my right. We're hoping to make it to the Georgia border tonight and quite possibly all the way there on Sunday. We'll both drive tomorrow in order to make this happen. We were really hoping we would have been able to leave earlier today, but since it was a very nice day in Florida with mild temperatures, the two drivers didn't get any help from the local moving office today. They will be making stops in Indiana, Illinois, and near St. Louis before unloading at our new place. We are their final destination planned for November 2nd. Please be thinking of us for the next couple of days that Hayden does well in the car and that Charlotte does alright as well.

2 comments:

pianogal said...

Good luck! I wasn't sure when you guys were actually leaving, guess I do now. I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding. Lucy is looking forward to meeting Hayden!

Marie

Holly said...

Bon voyage! It's always exciting and emotional to make big changes. I am sure the journey will go great! Good luck.