Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hayden's New 'Do


Yep, he still stares at the camera when we get it out. He's making it very hard to sneak up on him for cute videos.

Hayden really likes to reach for the comb and after his bath I thought it was cute to comb his hair all up. I can't believe how thick his hair keeps getting.

We had a rough night before that bath, which consisted of: dinner and bottle, play in exersaucer (I guess he played too hard), spit up carrots, poop up back, bath, spit up more carrots, play with mommy, and then bed.

7 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Cute! I did that to Grace's hair yesterday - and then it wouldn't lay down until I washed it again. eek! :)

The Neally Family said...

Yeah it's still sticking up a little this morning, but that's alright. :)

Nicole said...

I love that hair do. It's too cute.

The Grothaus Gang said...

Diddo! Just when I think he can't get any cuter, you post a new adorable pic!

3LittleFlowers said...

He can stare all he wants, because he looks so cute anyway!! LOL

The Grothaus Gang said...

By the way, I forgot to give you your pix of the boys at Christmas. I have had them in a package to send for a couple of weeks... just have to get to the PO to send them out! Sorry!

Summer said...

I'm jealous of all that hair! Wish Savannah had that much so I could put a real bow in it.