Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Not ANOTHER Picture of Hayden in his highchair!"

Oh and I got my haircut. I just decided I wanted to do something different and if I didn't like it, it would be long again by the end of the summer. So far I like it, although I'll probably fix it a little differently than she did. I made the appointment last night and then Josh came home for lunch today and said I needed to be there two hours earlier because he added on a facial and a pedicure. Yay!


After Hayden eats his breakfast I usually will give him something to play with while I get his food put away. He loves this little chipmunk that Josh got him on a business trip. He's eating more and more everyday and has been eating Stage 2 foods for a couple weeks. He is now about 7 and a half months old and growing like crazy.

6 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Im almost bling and dont wear glasses, your background is black and your shirt is black, soo, as far as I can see you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair cut Lea. I bet you felt like you didn't have any hair the first time you washed your hair (at least that's how I am if I cut my hair shorter). Sounds like you had a relaxing day. How nice. Love you guys, Mimi

The Neally Family said...

It did feel like that, but it was great that it only took about 5 minutes to flat iron. It feels a lot healthier.

The Grothaus Gang said...

Isn't my brother wonderful? How nice!! Your hair looks great! I like how it is styled in the picture but I'm sure it will look cute any way you style it. I think it looks really healthy, too! Very shiny! I went in before the wedding to have mine chopped for Locks of Love but my stylist talked me out of it b/c he said mine would take longer to style because I would have to dry it and straighten it everyday. I'm thinking maybe a body wave now to give it more umph. :-)

EthansMommy said...

Added on a facial and pedicure!?! I am jealous! Your haircut looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute haircut. A nice change and this will be so much easier to take care of. Love you. Give Hayden a kiss for me.