Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a short video



We don't really have a lot going on here. Hayden has just been content playing with his toys. We haven't gone out too much since it's been cold. Hayden went to his first party last Saturday to celebrate his good buddy, Jack Schmickle's first birthday. Hayden also has a second bottom tooth that poked through yesterday. We're on a really good schedule of breakfast and bottle in the morning, play-time, 2 hour nap, play time, bottle, more play time, nap, etc. He goes down great for his naps. I put him in his crib, say goodnight, and he's off to dreamland. He's been really easy the last couple weeks. Night time is a little different the last few nights. It could be his new tooth coming in or that he just wants some reassurance that we're right there. Like anything else, I'm positive this will change in a couple weeks.

5 comments:

The Grothaus Gang said...

Sounds like you've got a great schedule! I wish I could put either of them in a crib and say good-night. I may still have a chance with Gunner, but I doubt I'll ever get Gavin trained.

The Grothaus Gang said...

PS GAVIN ENJOYED THE FOOTAGE OF CHARLOTTE!

EthansMommy said...

Your schedule does sound good. I love the video!

3LittleFlowers said...

Sounds great to me too!!! And he looks just so cute on the video!!!

Anonymous said...

Hayden is so cute! He seems like such a good baby.