Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ava's Garden Nursery










I am just in love with Ava's nursery now that it's finally complete. I love sitting in the rocking chair holding her. The border near the ceiling are alphabet cards named for flowers. Every couple cards have a little fairy on them. Her growth chart has fairies on it and is super cute in person. On her bookcase is a porcelain doll I got for Christmas one year as a little girl and it is one of my favorite presents I've ever received. Ava will be in for a treat when she gets older as I've saved all of my Barbie dolls and furniture/accessories/clothes. I have about seven tubs of it all.

9 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my goodnes...what a super cute room!!! Great job!

Andrea said...

OMG! Lea her room is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!

KristinRounds said...

OH how cute!! I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't seen her nursery and I was feeling cheated:)

pianogal said...

Well Kristin, some of us haven't seen the nursery at your house either...;)

Scott said...

I love her nursery and I think it's funny because I have the SAME cards for Lucy! I also considered buying the butterflies from LON.

Lucy hasn't moved into her nursery yet because she's still in our room. But I can't wait until we make her room too!

I like the color you picked for the walls.

Holly (posting as Scott out of laziness)

The Neally Family said...

We got really lucky as the previous owner had a daughter so the walls were already painted that color. It is called cherries jubilee from sherwin williams and is a very dark pinkish-red. I love the accessories from LON as they're not really very expensive, but super cute.

my life said...

Lea the room is beautiful.. fit for a princess!!

Christina said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!! Great job!!