Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Busy Day at the Neally House

Yesterday was such a busy day for us. We went to the Doctor, ran errands, and visited Josh's office to show off the baby. I was ready to take a nap when we got home, but then remembered we needed to make one more stop.
Yesterday was very tiring for Josh and Hayden. Charlotte took full advantage of being able to cuddle next to Daddy.
Connie, one of the secretaries at Josh's office gave us this boppy and made this special slipcover for it. It feels so soft against my arms when I'm feeding or just holding Hayden.

6 comments:

Grandma S said...

Oh you look so comfortable. We are really enjoying your site. It is almost like being there.

KristinRounds said...

Lea, quick, grab the remote, this is your one chance, both arms are pinned down!!!

The Neally Family said...

I should be ashamed to say that I'm the remote hogger in the family.

KristinRounds said...

Oh no, say it isn't so!!! It is so bad here that when I do have control of the TV, I will turn it to sports or cartoons because anything else seems too strange. The males rule the remote in the Rounds household!!

The Grothaus Gang said...

Father and son!! So adorable! Oh, and daughter, too! Love the boppy! I can see the softness!

Anonymous said...

So there's my answer for the boppy. I've been out of the loop again since I was working a program (stayed all night and no access to computers during program) and now am trying to play catchup. But I started at the top instead of starting with the older postings and working my way up. Oh well. Anyway, the monogrammed boppy is way cool. Josh, looks like maybe this is a setup photo. I've never seen you sleep with a smile. Proud daddy smiles in his sleep these days huh? Love you guys!